This is a list of some of the needlework blogs I read on a regular or semi-regular basis. Things I really really like to spend time on when I can.
So, in no particular order, my 10 favorite inspirational needlework blogs.
- Pintangle – Sharon Boggin’s blog. Between this and her stitch dictionary, my stitching life could be complete.
- Annie’s Crazy World – I found this site through Sharon’s. Annie is one of Sharon’s Australian friends, and follows her sampler and her crazy quilting escapades. Very cool eye candy.
- Grumpy Shopkeeper – Sally Webster keeps a small shop in Edinborough, and blogs about her adventures with knitting, crochet and other needlework stuff.
- Virginie – yes, it IS in French. Look at the pictures if you don’t read French.
- Moonsilk -Just cool needlework to look at.
- Rooted In Mississippi – Rissa stitches and bellydances in Mississippi.
- Elmsley Rose – Megan is learning historical embroidery by making a beautiful sampler of stitches.
- Needle ‘N Thread – If you’re interested in the broad needlework world like I am, you’ll want to keep up with Mary Corbet’s blog. Pictures, giveaways, and lots and lots of good information.
- Witchypoo – Lovely stuff. Just beautiful work, in everything – art journaling, needlework, and such.
- Linn Skinner – she’s been off and on because of health issues, but Linn Skinner provides really cool links, and she’s a gem of a source for historic needlework information.